- Preparation for First Reconciliation/First Communion and Confirmation is a two year process.
- First Communion preparation begins in 1st Grade and is completed in 2nd Grade.
- Confirmation preparation begins in 8th Grade and is completed in 9th Grade.
- Children/youth who missed these grade-level preparation classes need to enroll and complete one full year in the Religious Education program. They will then be able to prepare to receive Sacraments the following year.
- Children/youth enrolled in Catholic School or Home School must register for Sacramental Preparation Class within their home parish.
- All those entering Sacramental Preparation must have a copy of their Baptismal Certificate on file.
- Sacramental Preparation classes and retreats must be attended.
- Missing classes without serious reason may delay reception of the Sacrament.